Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Photos!

I love getting new publicity photos!  I always love the fantasy and the process.  These photos were taken at Toronto's Pearson International Airport... I had just come home from premiering the first movement of Paul Frehner's Apollo X with Orchestra London and Valdy was driving in from Pembroke, the last concert of his Ontario tour.  We needed shots for our first show with orchestra that will be on February 1 in Brampton with the Rose Orchestra (Valdy to Vivaldi).

We met our photographer, Bo Huang and his wife Yan at the airport.  I had managed to secure permission from the airport administration that very morning to set up and it was one of the most enjoyable shoots I have ever done.

Here are a couple of the pictures... many more were taken from all angles and I'll reveal them on our websites over time.

All photos by www.bohuang.ca








No comments: