Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Everyday


 The things that I do everyday are the things that make me who I really am.  And what is that?

Pondering various realities... the lives of my students and how I affect them... planning our concerts, talking about their lives, trying to answer their questions about how to practise while I am secretly thinking about when I can practise.

I love Toronto... I can fly around and interact with so many diverse people.  I was at the gym early this morning, then had unch with a benefactor for our Seventh Annual Vivaldi Christmas concert... visited a rock-and-roll independent clothing store on the way home, learned how to run the CMS on my new website, made dinner for my kid, taught people, thought about my upcoming concert with Cecilia Lee... hard to go to bed.

No comments: