Sunday, May 6, 2012

Afternoon Poops Concert

Sometimes mortality stares one in the face.  I have been feeling a bit exhausted and attributed it to the non-stop schedule and late night drives.  But last night, spectacular intestinal troubles struck and I realized that I have either poisoned myself through my own cooking or have been attacked by a virus.  Or possibly both.  The next question was how to get through the matinee pops concert with the Toronto Symphony.  I slept as long as possible and didn't eat/drink a drop, took handfuls of activated charcoal (yes, it helps) and made it through the show.  Still tired but getting better.  You just never know what nature has in store and she doesn't seem to care about concert schedules!!  Hoping that all is calm in time for flight to San Francisco tomorrow.

No comments: